CCi Recruitment 2023-24 Notification for Experienced Professionals: Cement Corporation of India Limited (CCi) invites applications from qualified and experienced professionals for recruitment of Engineers, Officers and Chartered Accountant positions (including backlog vacancies) on Fixed Term contract basis. The closing date for submission of applications is 31st October 2023.
Cement Corporation of India company wholly owned by Government of India. CCI Careers for both Fresher and Experienced Indian Nationals, who have qualified minimum 10th 12th Passed, ITI, Diploma and Degree apply for various level of positions. In this page, IndGovtJobs Blog updates latest Cement Corporation of India Jobs and upcoming CCi Notifications.
CCi Recruitment 2023 for Engineers, Officer, Legal & Finance
Name of the Post
No of Vacancy
Chartered Accountant (CA)
✅ CCi Recruitment 2023 Vacancies:
- Production – 07 posts
- Mechanical – 03 posts
- Civil – 2 posts
- Mining – 03 posts
- Instrumentation – 04 posts
- Electrical – 02 posts
- Material Management – 01 post
- Marketing – 01 post
- Finance & Accounts – 03 posts
- Rajbhasha Adhikari – 01 post
- Legal – 04 posts
Chartered Accountant (CA):
✅ Cement Corporation of India Jobs Eligibility Criteria:
↪ Educational Qualifications:
- Engineers: Full Time Engineering Graduate in relevant engineering discipline.
- Material Manager: Engineering Degree or Full Time Post Graduate / Diploma in Material Management.
- Marketing: Full time 02 year MBA (Marketing) or equivalent.
- F&A: CA / ICWA / Full time 02 years MBA (Finance).
- Rahjbhasha Adhikari – Post Graduate in Hindi with English as a subject or vice versa.
- Legal: Full Time Bachelor’s Degree in Law or POst Graduate in Law from Bar Council of India recognized university / Institute.
- Chartered Accountant: Final Examination of CA Pass.
↪ Post Qualification Experience:
- Minimum 02 years post qualification experience for all above posts.
↪ Age Limit:
- Maximum 35 years for all Officer, Engineer and other posts.
✅ CCi Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
Only shortlisted candidates will be called Interview.
✅ How to Apply:
Eligible and interested candidates may apply in the prescribed application format. The duly completed application, along with all enclosures, should be addressed to:
General Manager (HR) Cement Corporation of India Limited Post Box No. 3061 Lodhi Road Post Office New Delhi – 110003
The postal cover should be superscribed with “Application for the post of _____.”
The last date for receiving applications in offline mode will be 31/10/2023 at 5:00 PM.