Kanya Sumangala Yojana | UP Kanya Sumangala Scheme 2021 | Kanya Sumangala Yojana Online Application | Apply Online, Application Form | mksy.up.gov.in | Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2021 Registration
MKSY Official Portal It has been launched by Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath ji to reach relief to the people of Uttar Pradesh. mksy.up.gov.in The daughters of the state can be easily registered through the portal. The official portal of Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana provides the facility to the citizens of the state to apply online. Dear friends, today we are going to show you this through our article. Kanya Sumangala Yojana We are going to provide all the information related to this, so read our article carefully.
mksy.up.gov.in | Kanya Sumangala Yojana
Many people of Uttar Pradesh are facing a lot of problems in applying offline and they are facing a lot of problems, now they want to make a better future for their daughter. Department of Women And Child Development of official [email protected] mksy.up.gov.in The people of Uttar Pradesh will not face any difficulty due to the introduction of online registration by the state government and they can easily get the facility of filling the application form. Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana Through this you can provide higher education to your daughter.
Chief Minister Kanya Sumangala Yojana Uttar Pradesh | MKSY Official Website
Under the Kanya Sumangala Yojana, all the expenses for the education of a girl child in any family of the state from the birth to graduation / diploma / degree will be given by the state government. this Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2021 Under the education of daughters from birth to Total amount up to Rs.15000 This total amount will be provided by the government in the form of financial assistance. to 6 installments It will be given so that girls do not face any financial problem in their studies.
Kanya Sumangala Yojana (mksy.up.gov.in)
Uttar Pradesh State For those people who are not able to take good upbringing of their daughter due to being financially weak and are unable to provide her higher education also. Uttar Pradesh Kanya Sumangala Scheme 2021 Will prove to be very beneficial. Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to apply under this scheme can apply through online and can give a good future to their daughter from birth. this MKSY 2021 (mksy.up.gov.in) of the family of girls under Annual income limit Rs.3 lakh Or it should be less than that then only those girls can become eligible for this scheme.
6 Categories of Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2021
type 1 – The newborn girl of Uttar Pradesh born 1 April 2019 Or after that, those girls will be given financial assistance of Rs.2000.
Category 2- After this, when the girl has been vaccinated within 1 year and her
born 1 April 2018 1000 will be given to him if it has not happened before.
grade 3- In this, the girl who has taken admission in class 1 in the current academic session will be given 2000 rupees by the government.
tier 4- In this, the girl who has taken admission in class 6 during the current academic session will be benefited with an amount of Rs.2000.
Category 5- In this, the girl child who has taken admission in class 9 during the current academic session will be provided an amount of Rs.3000.
Category 6- In this category, after passing 10/12th of the girl child, who has taken admission for graduation / degree or at least diploma, they will be provided financial assistance of Rs. 5000.
go Wally money
on the birth of a girl child
On getting the daughter vaccinated
girl’s class 1 after entering
girl’s class 6 after entering
girl’s class 9 after entering
After passing 10th and 12th of the girl child, after admission in graduation / degree or at least diploma
Objective of Kanya Sumangala Yojana
of state government Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Scheme 2021 The purpose of starting this scheme is to provide financial assistance of Rs 15000 for higher education to the girls of the economically weaker families of the state and to give equal rights to the girls as boys in the society. To change the negative thinking of the people towards girls and make them aware. Kanya Sumangala Scheme 2021 Through making and empowering the girls of the state self-reliant.
Key Facts of Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Scheme 2021
- Under this scheme, a total amount of Rs 15000 will be provided from the birth of the girl child to her graduation/degree/diploma.
- The total budget of this scheme has been fixed by the state government at Rs 1200 crore.
- The benefit of this scheme will be given to those girls whose annual family income does not exceed 3 lakhs.
- Beneficiaries applying under this scheme should have a bank account and the bank account should be linked to the Aadhar card.
- The amount to be sent to the beneficiaries will be sent through PFMS.
- Under this scheme, only 2 daughters of a family will be provided benefit and the size of the family should be maximum of 2 children.
Required Documents Kanya Sumangala Yojana
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of UP.
- Aadhar card of parents
- identity card
- income certificate
- girl birth certificate
- Address proof
- mobile number
- passport size photo
Kanya Sumangala Yojana Registration
For the people of the state who want to apply online, then follow the steps given below-
- first applicant to the Department of Women and Child Development of MKSY Official Website will have to go After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page you Citizen Service Portal Click on this option, after clicking on the option, a new page will open in front of you, on this page you will see the option of consent.
- On this option ‘I agree’ will be ticked and you will have to click on ‘Continue’. After clicking on this, you will open the next page on which you will get the registration form.
- Registration form All the information asked in the form like name, aadhaar number, mobile number and OTP will have to be verified. After verification, your registration will be done.
- User ID will be received on your mobile phone after successful registration. You have to login with this user id.
- Then you have to login by entering user id and password. After this you will see the girl’s registration form.
- Fill the information asked in this form correctly and upload all your documents and click on the submit button. In this way your application will be completed and your daughter will get this MKSY will become eligible.
Contact Number details