Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital & Research Centre, New Chandigarh invites applications from eligible candidates for Walk-in Interview selection of Medical Officer, Officer, Warden, Technician, Pharmacist, Clerk, Receptionist, Assistant, and other posts. The HBCHRC is a unit of Tata Memorial Centre (TMC), a Grant-in-Aid institute under the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India.
The Walk-in Interview is scheduled to be held from 2nd November 2023 to 8th November 2023 at HBCHRC, New Chandigarh.
HMCHRC Recruitment 2023
Name of Post
✅ HBCHRC Chandigarh Vacancy 2023 List:
- Medical Officer (Public Health) – 02 posts
- Medical Officer – 01 post
- Junior Statistical Officer – 01 post
- Warden (Female) – 02 posts
- ICU/Anaesthesia Technician – 01 post
- Pharmacist – 03 posts
- Clerk – 03 posts
- Receptionist/Front Office Counsellor – 01 post
- Assistant – 01 post
- Scientific Asst. (CSSD) – 01 post
- Butler – 04 posts
- CSSD Technician – 01 post
- Dental Technician– 01 post
✅ Age Limit:
- Medical Officer (Public Health): Up to 40 Years
- Medical Officer: Up to 40 Years
- Junior Statistical Officer: Up to 35 Years
- Warden (Female): Up to 45 Years
- ICU/Anaesthesia Technician: Up to 30 Years
- Pharmacist: Up to 30 Years
- Clerk: 27 Years
- Receptionist/Front Office Counsellor: 27 Years
- Assistant: Not specified (age limit information is not provided)
- Scientific Asst. (CSSD): Up to 30 Years
- Butler: Up to 30 Years
- CSSD Technician: 27 Years
- Dental Technician: Up to 30 Years
✅ Monthly Salary:
- Medical Officer (Public Health): Rs. 50,000/- to Rs. 55,000/-
- Medical Officer: Rs. 50,000/- to Rs. 55,000/-
- Junior Statistical Officer: Rs. 35,000/- to Rs. 40,000/-
- Warden (Female): Rs. 25,000/- to Rs. 30,000/-
- ICU/Anaesthesia Technician: Rs. 21,700-27,000/-
- Pharmacist: Rs. 27,000/- to Rs. 30,000/-
- Clerk: Rs. 21,700/-
- Receptionist/Front Office Counsellor: Rs. 21,700/-
- Assistant: Rs. 23,800/-
- Scientific Asst. (CSSD): Rs. 25,000/- to Rs. 30,000/-
- Butler: Rs. 18,500/-
- CSSD Technician: Rs. 20,000/-
- Dental Technician: Rs. 23,800/-
✅ Educational Qualifications:
✔️ Medical Officer (Public Health):
- BDS/BAMS/BHMS with successful completion of Internship along with Masters in Public Health from a recognized university from UGC.
- 2 years of post-qualification experience in the relevant field is mandatory.
✔️ Medical Officer:
- MBBS/BDS with successful completion of Internship.
- Preference will be given to MBBS candidates.
✔️ Junior Statistical Officer:
- Full-Time Bachelors/Masters in Statistics from a recognized university from UGC.
- Candidates having Masters in Bio-Statistics will be given preference.
- Experience: Minimum 3 years of experience in the field of Statistics & Data Collection is essential.
✔️ Warden (Female):
- Graduate with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in housekeeping or as a warden in charge of a big hostel (preferably a ladies hostel).
- Nursing qualifications or a Diploma in Catering/ House Keeping desirable.
✔️ ICU/Anaesthesia Technician:
- 12th std. in Science and B.SC with a certificate/Diploma course in Anaesthesia/ICU and one-year post-qualification internship/work experience in Anaesthesia/ICU.
- B. Pharm with a minimum of 1-year experience of working in Dispensary/Pharmacy of the hospital having a minimum of 200 beds OR D. Pharm with a minimum of 3 years of experience of working in a Dispensary/Pharmacy of the hospital having a minimum of 200 beds. Registration with State Pharmacy Council with a duly allotted Registration Number is mandatory. Experience of working on a computerized system is desirable. Candidates should be prepared to work in shift duties, including night shift.
- Any Graduate from a recognized university, good typing speed, computer knowledge. Minimum 1 year of Clerical Administrative experience in Govt Institutions/PSU/Autonomous Bodies/Reputed Institutions will be preferred.
✔️ Receptionist/Front Office Counsellor:
- Graduate from a Recognized University or Equivalent with Working knowledge of Computer and Office Automation application.
- Experience: 1 year of relevant experience as a receptionist in a reputed organization.
- Desirable: Diploma in Public Relations.
- Graduate from a recognized University. Computer Course of minimum 3 months duration in Microsoft Office. Candidates with a Diploma or Degree in Computer or Information Technology are exempted from the 3-month computer course.
- Experience: 3 years of clerical experience dealing with Patient Welfare services/Schemes (e.g., ECHS/CHSS/CGHS/ESIC/Railway Concession, etc.) is mandatory.
✔️ Scientific Asst. (CSSD):
- B. Sc (Science) with 50% minimum marks. One-year experience in C.S.S.D. in the hospital.
- Diploma in F&B Services with 1 year of experience OR
- 12th Pass with a minimum of 3 years of experience in F&B Services department of Institutional catering/Hospital/Hotel.
- 12th (Science) with 50% minimum marks. One-year post-qualification internship/experience in C.S.S.D. of a hospital is preferred.
- Full-Time Diploma/Certificate in Dental Mechanics from DCI recognized college with one-year post-qualification internship/experience in the relevant field.
✅ Selection Process: Walk in Interview.
- Medical Officer (Public Health): 02.11.2023 (Thursday)
- Medical Officer: 02.11.2023 (Thursday)
- Junior Statistical Officer: 03.11.2023 (Friday)
- Warden (Female): 03.11.2023 (Friday)
- ICU/Anaesthesia Technician: 03.11.2023 (Friday)
- Pharmacist: 04.11.2023 (Saturday)
- Clerk: 06.11.2023 (Monday)
- Receptionist/Front Office Counsellor: 06.11.2023 (Monday)
- Assistant: 06.11.2023 (Monday)
- Scientific Asst. (CSSD): 07.11.2023 (Tuesday)
- Butler: 07.11.2023 (Tuesday)
- CSSD Technician: 07.11.2023 (Tuesday)
- Dental Technician: 08.11.2023 (Wednesday)
✅ How to attend HMCHRC Walk in Interview 2023:
Qualified candidates should report for the interview at the H.R.D Department, Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital & Research Centre, New Chandigarh, located in Medicity, Mohali, Punjab.
Candidates must ensure they bring the following documents with them:
- Updated Resume
- Passport-sized Photograph
- Original and Photocopies of PAN card
- Original and Photocopies of Aadhaar card
- All Educational/Academic and Experience Certificates.