Indian Navy Fireman Recruitment 2023 Notification Pdf available in the Page: The Indian Navy invites prescribed format of applications from eligible Indian Citizens for recruitment of Civilian Personnel (Fire Engine Driver and Fireman) posts classified as General Central Service Group ‘C’, Non Gazetted, Non Ministerial, Non Industrial to be filled up by absorption from the persons serving in similar, equivalent or higher grades in lower formations of the defence services.
INDIAN NAVY FIREMAN RECRUITMENT 2023
No of Posts
Fireman (Erstwhile Fireman Grade II)
Fire Engine Driver (Erstwhile Fire Engine Driver Grade II)
✅ Age Limit: Not exceeding 56 years as on closing date of receipt of application for all posts.
✅ Eligibility Criteria:
Fire Engine Driver:
(1) Must have passed Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board.
(2) Must have at least 03 years experience of driving heavy vehicles and be in possession of valid driving license.
(3) Must be physically fit and capable of performing strenuous duties and must have passed the test.
(1) Must have passed Matriculation or its equivalent.
(2) Must be physically fit and capable of performing strenuous duties and must have passed the specified test.
✅ Selection Process:
✔️ Physical Fitness Test
✔️ Provision Appointment Letter
✔️ Documents Verification
✅ How to Apply Indian Navy Fireman Recruitment?
The Application should be in plain paper (A4 Siz4) (good quality paper should be used) either neatly hand written or typed as per the prescribed format, affixed with recent passport size colour photograph (not older than 3 months) duly self-attested.
The envelop must be clearly superscribed on the top as APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF<NAME OF POST> BY TRANSFER (NOW ABSORPTION) and forwarded to the following address so as to reach by the last date of submission.
The Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief, (for SO’CRC’)
Headquarters Eastern Naval Command,
New Annexe Building, D2-Block (2nd Floor), Naval Base
Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh-530014.
The last date for submission of application is 60 days from the date of advertisement in Employment News (i.e. Last date will be 19/12/2023).