Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd. is inviting aspiring candidates to join its ranks as Apprentices under the Apprentices Act-1961. The bank recently released a recruitment notification (Advertisement No: JKB/HRD/Rectt/2023-708) on August 28, 2023, announcing 390 vacancies for the position of Apprentices. This is an exciting opportunity for individuals looking to secure a Bank job in the picturesque region of Jammu & Kashmir. Interested candidates can submit their applications online from August 29, 2023, with the last date for submission being September 12, 2023. All the necessary information and application details can be found on the official website of Jammu & Kashmir Bank, jkbank.com.
Details of J&K Bank Apprentice Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Jammu & Kashmir Bank|
|Advt No||Advertisement No: JKB/HRD/Rectt/2023-708|
|Stipend||Rs. (7500/- + 1500/-) per month|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Starting Date to Submit the Application||29.08.2023|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||12.09.2023|
Eligibility Criteria and Requirements
To be eligible for the JK Bank Apprentice positions, candidates must meet the following criteria:
Education: Applicants should hold a Graduate degree from a recognized university. Additional educational qualifications may be specified in the official notification, so candidates are advised to check it for any further details.
Age Limit: The age limit for applicants should be a minimum of 20 years and a maximum of 28 years as of January 1, 2023. Specific age limit details can be found in the official notification.
Selection Process: The selection process for JK Bank Apprentice recruitment will be based on an Online Written Test.
Application Fee: To apply for these positions, candidates from the General category are required to pay an application fee of Rs. 700, while candidates from reserved categories are required to pay Rs. 500. The application fee must be paid online during the application process.
Salary: Selected candidates will receive a stipend of Rs. 7,500 per month, along with an additional Rs. 1,500 per month.
How to Apply
- Visit the official website of Jammu & Kashmir Bank at jkbank.com.
- Click on the “Career” section and find the advertisement titled “Notification for engagement of apprentices.” Click on the advertisement to access the details.
- Read the notification carefully to ensure you meet the eligibility criteria.
- Go back to the page and click on “Engagement of Apprentices.”
- A new page will open, allowing you to enter your details accurately and make the required payment.
- After filling in the application form, click the submit button and don’t forget to take a printout of your application for reference.