Mobile does not ring what to do? In this post, types of problems of Ringer used in mobile phone and solutions to the problems arising in it and how to check it with multimeter have been told about it.
In Mobile Phone, Ringer, Mo MP3, Ringtone or Message Tone etc., works to recite. Ringer is an important component in any mobile phone. Because only through this we can listen to any type of audio in our mobile phone. In this section, we will know about the solution of the problem occurring in the ringer of a mobile.
Types of Ringer Problems in Mobile – Types of Faults or Problems in Mobile Phone Ringer
- MP3 or any other sound not playing.
- Not playing the sound of a ringtone.
- Loudspeaker not ringing during voice call.
All the problems given above are problems of Ringer Section or Ringer IC or Logic IC or UEM IC.
How to check ringer with multimeter?
To check the ringer, set the meter on beep mode, touch both its probes on both ends of the ringer, if the reading is between 8 to 10 ohms with the beep, then the ringer is OK. Change the Ringer if the reading is not available. To do cold testing on the ringer, keep the Red Probe on the ground and the Black on the testing point. In cold testing, the reading generally comes between 250 and 600.
Solving Ringer’s Problems
To solve the problem of Ringer, follow the steps given below.
- Check the setting of Ringer in the setting of mobile.
- Clean the mobile PCB.
- Open the mobile set and check the ringer with the multimeter. To check the ringer, set the meter on beep mode, touch both its probes on both ends of the ringer, if the reading is between 7 to 10 ohms with the beep, then the ringer is OK. Change the Ringer if the reading is not available.
- If the same problem is coming even after changing the ringer, then do cold testing on Ringer Tips.
- Check the components around the Ringer ks.
- Check the track of the Ringer section, there may be a connection open or shorted.
- Ringer IC or UEM IC or Logic IC, then Re-hot / Resold / Replace it.
- Check CPU.
Circuit Diagram of Ringer
The above diagram shows the ringer’s circuit, this is a common ringer circuit, different mobile phones may have more or less components in the ringer line, it depends on the company that makes that mobile. . This diagram is only to explain the supply of Ringer to you people.