How to make a pan card in Hindi? How to make PAN card? If you do not have pan card, and you are looking for pan card banane ka tarika, then today in this post we will know what is pan card? What are the benefits of PAN card? Why is PAN card necessary? And Pan Card Kaise Banaye? Online Apply Kaise Care? (All about pan card in hindi)
A few years ago, you could not apply online to get a PAN card made, and you had to get it made offline. But now it is not so, and you can easily apply for pan card online from your mobile phone sitting at home.
If you have not got your pan card made yet, and you want to apply for pan card online, then today in this post I will tell you in step by step detail. Pan Card Kaise Banaye? Online Apply Kare (Detailed Guide)
But before knowing this, let us understand what exactly is PAN card? What are the benefits of PAN card? What is the use of pan card? Why is PAN card necessary? (All about pan card in hindi)
What is PAN Card? – What Is Pan Card in Hindi
The full name of PAN card is Permanent Account Number, and it is an Identification Code, which you use for financial transactions. In the PAN card, you get a 10 digit alphanumeric number from the income tax department.
PAN card is made in the form of a laminated card under the Indian Income Tax Act, 1961. & It is issued under the supervision of the Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT). PAN card is useful for all types of financial transactions. And it is needed in paying income tax, opening a new bank account, receiving taxable salary, buying and selling properties.
Hope now you must have got some idea about Pan Card, what is Pan Card after all? – What Is Pan Card In Hindi? Let us now know what is the use of Pan Card? – what is Use Of Pan Card in Hindi?
Also read: How to Check Aadhar Card Status
Use Of Pan Card – Use Of Pan Card In Hindi
By the way, you can use pan card in many places, but here I am telling you some important use of pan card.
- For opening a bank account and for transactions above 50 thousand.
- For income tax return.
- For proof of identity.
- For income tax return.
- for foreign transactions.
- To take advantage of government schemes.
- to take loan.
- To get subsidy on loan.
- to receive payment.
- for online payment.
Let us now see that in order to get a pan card, you should have the necessary documents from which of the pass.
Also read: How to Register Mobile Number in Aadhar Card?
Required Documents For Pan Card In Hindi
To get a PAN card, you need an identity proof and an address proof.
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID Card
- driving license
- photo ration card
- arms license
- pension card
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID Card
- driving license
- spouse’s passport
- post office passbook
- Domicile certificate issued by the government
- Allotment Letter of Accommodation (should not be older than 3 years)
- property registration
You can upload any proof from the above mentioned list. So now let’s see Pan Card Kaise Banaye? Or Apply Online Kaise Care?
Pan Card Kaise Banaye? Online Apply Kaise Care?
now you nsdl To go to the website, and fill the given form properly.
- Application Type: In this you have to select New PAN – Indian Citizen (Forum 49A).
- Category: In this you have to select the INDIVIDUAL Category.
- Title: In this you have to select the title next to your name.
- Last Name: Enter your surname.
- First Name: Enter your first name.
- Middle Name: If you have a middle name then enter it.
- Date Of Birth: Enter your date of birth.
- Email ID: If you have Email Id then you can put it in it
- Mobile Number: In this you enter your mobile number.
- Captcha Code: Now enter the captcha code.
- SUBMIT – After filling all the information click on submit.
Now after submitting, a page will open in front of you, in which you will be given a Token No, you have to note this, because it will be useful further.
Now click on Continue with Pan Application Form. Then a page will open in front of you, in which you will get three options,
- Submit Digitally Through E-KYC & Sing In (Paperless) – In this, you have to verify the Aadhar card and submit it online. If you want to make a PAN card by verifying the Aadhar card, then select this option. If you get your PAN card made by choosing this method, then there will be no signature show on your PAN card.
- Submit Scanned Image Through E-Sing – In this, you have to send by scanning your documents (Photo & Signature), if you want to send by scanning photo and signature, then choose this option.
- Forward Application Document Physically – If you choose this option, then you will have to send all your documents to the income tax department through post.
In this post we will talk about other options (Submit Scanned Image Through E-Sing), in which the signature on your PAN card will also be shown, and you do not even need to send any physical document.
But for this you have to fulfill some of the requirements mentioned below.
Now a page will open in front of you, in which you have to enter your personal details properly.
- Enter your Aadhar Number.
- Select your title.
- Enter your full name.
- Enter the name you want to print on the pan card.
- Enter the date of birth.
- Select gender.
- Have you ever been known by any other names and select No.
Now you have to enter your parent details. And after that you have to click on next.
Contact & Other Details
Now a page will open in front of you, in which you have to enter your contact & other details.
- Select your source of income, if you do a job then select salary.
- Select Residence in Address of communication.
- Now enter your Residence Address.
- Now enter your mobile number and email id.
- Select No in the Representative Assessee.
- Now click on Next.
Now a page will open in front of you, in which you have to select to enter your area code.
- First up”For help on AO code, select from the followingIn “Select Indian citizen.
- Now choose the state and city.
- Now your Area Code will be automatically selected,
- Now you have to click on Next.
Now a page will open in front of you, in which you will have to submit your documents details.
- Select Aadhar Card in Proof of Identity.
- Enter your name, place, date of birth.
- Upload your sign, photo & aadhar card.
- And then click on next.
After filling everything correctly, the page for making online payment will open in front of you.
Now you have to make your payment through Debit card or internet banking. Now a page will appear in front of you, in which you have to tick mark and click on continue.
Now after clicking on continue, an Otp will come on the mobile number linked to your Aadhaar, which you have to submit.
After clicking on submit, the Acknowledgment page will open in front of you.
If you have submitted everything correctly, then your form will be submitted successfully. And in this process, you do not have to send the hard copy of any document to the income tax department.
Now you are Done!
That’s all you have to do, now your pan card will come to your address in 10-15 days.
So friends, in this way you can easily apply for pan card online, and you can get your pan card made from your mobile phone sitting at home.
Some FAQs related to PAN card
There are mainly two types of PAN Card – Form 49A and Form 49AA. Form 49A is filled by Indian residents to obtain PAN card. And Form 49AA is filled by Individuals (Foreigners) who are from other country and want to get PAN card of India.
The full name of PAN card is Permanent Account Number. Which is called “Permanent Account Number” in Hindi.
In India, after Aadhar card, PAN card is given the most recognition as an identity proof. The government gets information about the income of a person through PAN card. PAN card is required for opening bank account, passport, driving license, voter ID card.
Not only this, even if you are traveling by train with an e-ticket, you still need a PAN card for identity proof. While filing income tax, PAN card is required while depositing or receiving TDS i.e. tax deducted at source. Also, PAN card has to be used to pay income tax.
Whenever you apply for a PAN card, it tells you that your PAN card will be ready in 15 days. But in reality, it takes one to one and a half months i.e. about 45 days to get ready.
You can easily make a PAN card for free today. You can make your PAN card for free in just 5 minutes by following the above mentioned method. In this you do not have to spend even ₹ 1 and you also get your PAN card immediately.
It is expected that now you must have got complete information related to pan card. And now you must have known that what is PAN card? What are the benefits of PAN card? Why is PAN card necessary? And Pan Card Kaise Banaye? Online Apply Kaise Care? (All about pan card in hindi)
Hope you Pan Card Kaise Banaye? Online Apply Kaise Care? Would have liked this post.
If you have any question related to this post then comment below. And if you liked the post, then also share it on social media.