Caste Certificate Rajasthan Online Form | Rajasthan Caste Certificate Online Application | Jati Praman Patra Form in Hindi Pdf | caste certificate online download
Rajasthan Caste Certificate The state government has started the application process to get it done. for citizens Made easy through online portal. Citizens of the state who belong to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Backward (SC, ST, OBC category) category, they can easily apply to get their caste certificate made through this online portal. Today we will tell you how you can make your online Rajasthan Caste Certificate can be made So read our article carefully.
Rajasthan Caste Certificate Online Apply
All the people of Rajasthan who are Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Backward Classes (SC, ST, OBC category) can do it both online and offline. Rajasthan Caste Certificate Can apply to make The interested beneficiaries of the state through online Rajasthan Caste Certificate For If you want to apply, then you can apply very easily by visiting the official website through internet sitting at home and can take advantage of all the facilities provided by caste certificate. Only SC, ST, OBC citizens of the state can take advantage of this online facility.
It is very important for people belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Backward Classes to get Caste Certificate. Because it is a government document which is issued by the state government. This certificate shows which caste a person living in Rajasthan belongs to. people who have caste certificate happens to them all government work are given considerable discounts. With its help, the number of different castes living in the state can also be calculated. SC, ST, OBC Category You should have caste certificate with people.
Benefits of Rajasthan Caste Certificate
- caste certificate People of the state can use it to take advantage of many government schemes and to get many scholarships related to education.
- Used to apply for reserved posts in government jobs.
- SC, ST, OBC Caste Caste certificate works as an important document for the people related to.
- Through this document, people of Uttar Pradesh can use to take admission in state government services and schools / colleges or universities etc.
caste certificate online application Documents (Eligibility)
- Applicant should belong to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Backward Classes only.
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Rajasthan.
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- self attested declaration form
- mobile number
- passport size photo
- Bhamashah ID
How to apply Rajasthan caste certificate online?
Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to get their caste certificate made online, then they should follow the online method given below.
- Firstly the applicant Official Website will have to go After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- up on this home page Login option will appear. Click on this option. If you are registered on this official website, then login, if not, then register first.
- After this you have to enter username and password and captcha code in login. After that click on the login button.
- then in front of you Rajasthan Single Sign On (SSO)) page will open, on this page you will see the option of E-Mitra, click on this option.
- Then click on Services, then click on Avail Service and then click on Application. Then the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to write Caste in the box of “Apply for Service” and then the caste for which you want to apply for the caste certificate. Select it
- Then on the next page you will have to proceed through Bhamashah ID, Aadhar ID, E Mitra registration number, any of these.
- By Bhamashah ID, first fill the Bhamashah ID number in the box and click on proceed. After this, select the applicant from the Bhamashah family.
- Then click on “Fetch Data”.
- This information has been searched from the applicant’s Bhamashah ID, make sure that. Similarly, by searching with Aadhar ID and save it. Then save the e Mitra registration ID number.
- After that click on the option of “Next” at the bottom.
- Then the application form of application form for caste certificate will open in front of you on the next page. All the information asked in this application form like applicant’s name, father’s name, caste etc. have to be filled.
- After filling all the information click on save. After that you have to click on “Are you sure to save this form” if yes and then pay for online fee.