Madhya Pradesh Journalist Health and Accident Group Insurance Scheme
Madhya Pradesh Journalist Health and Accident Group Insurance Scheme MP Patrakar Svasthya Avm Durghatan Bima Yojana | Madhya Pradesh Journalist Health and Accident Group Insurance Scheme online application | MP journalist insurance scheme registration | Journalist Insurance Scheme Form
The middle Region Journalist Health And Accident group Insurance to plan Has been started by the Chief Minister of the state, Shiv Raj Singh Chauhan to provide health and accident group insurance to journalists, photographers and cameraman. Under this scheme, the state government will provide personal health insurance and accident health insurance to journalists, photographers and cameraman of Madhya Pradesh. Patrakar Svasthya Avm Durghatan Bima Yojana Under this, a person can cover self, spouse or dependent children under the same policy. Dear friends, today through this article we will provide you all the information related to this scheme like application process, documents, eligibility etc. Are going so read our article till the end.
MP Patrakar Svasthya Avm Durghatan Bima Yojana
The state’s journalist, photographer and cameraman will have a personal health insurance of Rs 4 lakh and accident insurance of Rs 10 lakh under this scheme along with an option of personal health insurance of Rs 2 lakh and accident insurance of Rs 5 lakh. this MP Journalist Insurance Scheme Under this, journalists can also get insurance of 4 lakhs or 2 lakhs. Under this scheme, the husband or wife or children can be included in this insurance scheme on payment of additional prescribed premium. this Madhya Pradesh Patrakar Svasthya Avm Durghatan Bima Yojana Under the health and accident insurance will be done for one year. 75% of the annual insurance installment of the communication representative for 60 years and 85% of the annual insurance installment of the communication representative from 61 to 70 years will be paid by the Directorate of Public Relations.
Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Employees Health Insurance Scheme
MP journalist insurance scheme application
Under this scheme, journalists, photographers and cameraman of the state have to apply online for obtaining health and accident insurance. Government of Madhya Pradesh MP Journalist Insurance Scheme For applying online, the application process is being provided on the official website of the concerned insurance company. Interested beneficiaries of the state, who want to get health and accident insurance by the government, can apply online by visiting the official website of the respective insurance company. The last date was set by the government to apply under this scheme on 25 September 2020, the last date has now been increased to 30 September 2020. Now the beneficiaries of the state can apply online under this scheme till September 30 and can take advantage of the scheme.
Madhya Pradesh Patrakar Bima Yojana In Highlights
|Name of scheme||Madhya Pradesh Journalist Health and Accident Group Insurance Scheme|
|Started by||CM Shiv Raj Singh Chauhan|
|Beneficiary||State journalist, photographer, cameraman|
|an objective||Providing insurance|
|Application start date||Has started|
|Last date||30 September 2020|
Journalist Health and Accident Group Insurance Scheme purpose of
The main objective of this scheme is to provide protection of personal health insurance and accident health insurance to the journalists, photographers and cameraman of the state by the Government of Madhya Pradesh. So that if they have any difficulty in health, then they can get insurance and get treatment. Any type of dental treatment will be accepted only in the event of an accident. this Journalist Health And Accident group Insurance to plan To progress and take the state by providing personal health insurance and accident health insurance protection to the state’s journalists, photographers and cameraman.
Madhya Pradesh Journalist Health and Accident Group Insurance Scheme Key facts
- The insurance money provided under this scheme will cover all types of non-hospital medical expenses of the insured during the policy period.
- This policy covers medical expenses incurred on hospitalization and in-patient treatment in India.
- Madhya Pradesh Patrakar Bima Yojana Under this, a person can cover self, spouse or dependent children under the same policy. The husband or wife or children can be included in the insurance scheme on payment of additional prescribed premium.
- If there is no break in the policy, the policy can be renewed throughout its life.
- Under this scheme, all pre-existing diseases will be covered in the policy.
- All diseases are covered from the policy release date without any waiting period. (Such as the 30-day and 2-year waiting period is over.)
- In the case of major surgery up to 100% of the sum assured will be payable to the insured person of any age.
- The premium rates will be applicable for the year 2018-19 only. The table of premium rates for the year 2018-19 is being made available on the public relations portal.
Madhya Pradesh Patrakar Bima Yojana’s Features
- Under this scheme, it has been decided by the Government of Madhya Pradesh to include non-preferential journalists as well.
- MP Patrakar Bima Yojana Under this, 50% premium will be given by journalist and 50% by public relations department. In this category, four weekly / fortnightly / monthly magazine of daily newspaper and two representatives of electronic and web media will be eligible under the scheme.
- Representatives of regular journals registered in RNI will be eligible.
- Under this insurance policy, there will be a cashless system of treatment in the identified hospitals of the insurance company, for which a card and e-card will also be provided to journalists.
- The old insurance policy under this scheme will expire on 3 October 2020. Formerly insured journalists will submit applications by 30 September 2020. Then his new policy will be effective from 4 October 2020.
- Death occurs as a result of any accident under the personal accident policy, covering complete and partial disability.
Journalist Health and Accident Group Insurance Scheme Eligibility and conditions of
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- Under this scheme, communication representatives of 21 to 70 years will be eligible and journalists previously insured will be eligible for this scheme for 80 years.
- Husband, wife, children (maximum three unmarried) and parents can also be included in the scheme on paying prescribed premium.
- Journalist Insurance to plan Under it, only children up to the age of 25 years will be covered.
- This policy covers only the original insured and not the family members.
- It will be compulsory to stay admitted in the hospital for at least 24 hours and excluding certain diseases mentioned in the policy.
- Room, boarding and nursing expenses will be covered under this scheme up to 2% of the sum insured.
- Any type of dental expenses will be accepted only in the event of an accident.
- Recruitment to the hospital will have to be promptly reported to the company / TPA.
- All claims related action will be taken by the TPA indicated on the policy.
- For the treatment of the insured, there will be a hairless facility in the Listed Network Hospital and the expenses will be refunded for the treatment in the Non Network Hospital.
MP Journalist Insurance to plan Of for The document
- 12th Marksheet / Aadhar Card / Voter Card / PAN Card / Driving License
- Preference card copy or PPF slip copy
- Form 16
- Old Insert Card Copy (if available)
- 12th Marksheet / Aadhar Card / Voter Card / PAN Card / Driving License
- Recommendation of estate
- RNI certificate
- 4. Copy of old insertion card (if available)
Madhya Pradesh Journalist Health and Accident Group Insurance Scheme How to apply online?
Interested eligible beneficiaries of the state, who want to apply online under this scheme, then follow the method given below and avail the benefit of the scheme.
- First of all, you need the insurance company related to the plan. Official website will go on. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page you will see a section of “Nominate Yourself” In this section you will see two links “Adhimanyata or Gairadhimanyata”.
- if you Preference If you click on it, “Online application form of MP Journalist Insurance Scheme Preference will open in front of you”.
- In this form, you will have to fill all the information asked such as name, name of the institution, ADHIMANYATA No./PF No., address, Aadhaar card number, date of birth, mobile number, email id, sum assured, name of the nominee, relationship with the nominee, etc.
- After this you will have to upload all your documents. After this you have to click on the confirm button.
- Similarly if you Non-recognition If you click on the link, the next page will open in front of you. On this page you will see the online application form of MP Journalist Insurance Scheme Non-validation.
- You will also have to fill all the information asked in this form like name, name of the institute, GERADHIMANYATA No./PF No., address, Aadhaar card number, date of birth, mobile number, email id, insurance amount, nominee’s name, relationship with the nominee, etc. .
- After this you will have to upload all your documents. After that click on the confirm button. After filling the Journalist Health and Accident Group Insurance Scheme application / registration form, this form will have to be submitted online, which will complete the process of filling the application / registration form.
contact The thread
- Rajeshrawat, Administrative Officer, United India Insurance Company Bhopal – Phone Number – 0755 -2492757, 7305015820
- Naveen Srivastava, Senior Divisional Manager, United India Insurance Company Bhopal – Phone Number – 0755 -2555338, 9691851082
- Journalist Welfare Branch, Directorate of Public Relations, Bhopal – Phone Number -0755 -4096320
- For information related to insurance company cards and claims, MD India – Phone Number – 0755 -4936991 Mobile Number – 9300101780
- Madhya Pradesh Journalist Health and Accident Group Insurance Scheme