Seo Tutorial In HindiThere are many ways to bring traffic to any website or blog. The best way out of these is SEO. SEO is helpful in increasing the organic traffic of any website or blog. If you are a new blogger and want to learn SEO, then I would like to tell you first of all that SEO is a matter of practice and not just by reading or knowing about it. This Seo Tutorial In Hindi guide for beginners I will give you some simple example seo I will tell about the specifics of SEO, by practicing which you can easily understand and learn SEO.
Seo Tutorial In Hindi :
SEO, a word composed of three letters, is nothing less than a magic lamp for bloggers and website owners today. Everyone wants to become an SEO expert and bring their website to the top of the search engines. Friends, if you are completely new in this field and are learning SEO, then today’s article will prove to give you a lot of positive information about search engine optimization. I am going to give you the information of this article in full language. This
SEO Tutorial in Hindi Through this I will tell you about those 7 factors which blog ya website ko search me top par lane I will help you.
First let’s know in brief What is SEO?
The full form of SEO is search engine optimization, its main purpose is to index and rank the website or blog in the search engine so that organic traffic increases on the website.
There are two types of SEO. 1. On-page SEO 2. Off-Page SEO
What is On-page SEO?
On page SEO means all the work that we do in any blog or website. Whenever we create a blog or write an article, our aim is that it gets indexed in google and ranks in a good position. The most important thing for this is On Page SEO. The most important things to practice in on-page SEO are title tags, content, internal links and URLs.
Whenever we search for something in Google, we first see the website whose title is related to the keyword we searched for. This is one of the most important part of an on page SEO.
The content of a page is what makes it searchable. The content that the user searches for in the search engine, if that content is available on the page you have created and it is written in the proper seo format, then it gives your page a place in the search. On whatever content you give complete information, in case the user gets incomplete information, he automatically leaves the page and then goes out in search of a new result in the search. It adds a negative score to your website’s ranking in search engines.
Internal links mean that whenever we write an article or create a page, then giving a link to other information related to that article is called internal linking. It is very beneficial for the website in many ways. For example, suppose you are reading the article of Seo Tutorial In Hindi here and you want to increase the traffic of your website, then obviously you would like to know. blog website ko google ke first page pe kaise laye. For this you have to read this article. This increases the trust flow of your website, increases page views and lowers the bounce rate. It also enhances your page experience.
The link of any page or article should be the same as its title and the information given in the article. Always try that the link of the article should be unique and the relevance of the article should be the same.
So friends, it was about On-page SEO, now you know..
What is Off-Page SEO?
Off-page SEOOff site SEO also says. It depends on the external factors affecting the ranking in any search engine. This external reason depends on factors like social, media, backlink etc. Off-Page SEO tells any search engine here important links to your website are available on other websites, which makes it easy for any search engine to understand how important the information available on your website is. The more quality Linux you create, the better your ranking will be.
SEO Best Practice Tutorial in Hindi :
In this way, many factors work for SEO, TLD, Domain Age, Domain Authority etc but I will tell you in this SEO Tutorial In Hindi “7 best SEO factor” I am going to tell about which you can get your website indexed in the search engine very quickly, as well as bring your website or post up in the rank of the search engine. let’s know SEO Tutorial In Hindi what is that best 7 seo factor.
- Keyword Research
- Competitor Analysis
- Keyword Focus
- Website Analysis
- Social Media
- Page Speed
Note : If your website or blog is brand new and your site is not yet indexed in google search then simply search site:yoursite.com (the domain of your website instead of yoursite.com) in google. By doing this, Google will crawl your website within a maximum of 1 day and your site will be indexed in Google.
1. Keyword Research: For keyword research, we generally use “google keyword planner tool“Using” which is the best tool. In which we also get an estimate of competition and cpc with monthly searches on the keyword. I google keyword planner tool with Moz Keyword explore Why do I also use the keyword in this, along with the difficulty on the keyword, I get an idea of the opportunity. Which makes it easy to write a post. Although this tool of moz is paid, yet moz gives us this facility for free to do 2 keyword analysis in 1 day. So first we select our keyword with Google keyword planner tool and then analyze that keyword in Moz.
2. Competitor Analysis : Keyword Selection after Competitor Of website or his post NS Analysis By which we get an idea of how much competition we will have to do on the topic or keyword on which we are going to write a blog. for this i along with moz ahrefs I use the tool. Where I have told about moz above, the same ahrefs gave us our Competitor website We get complete information about backlink, referring domains, anchor text of our Competitor site If we try to do better seo than Competitor Can give tough competition.
3. Keyword Focus: Competitor Analysis After doing that, we write our blog on that topic which we have selected with the keyword planner tool. We focus on our selected keyword in our post such as blog. description In keyword to use in bold, to use keywords in body text, italic, strikethrough, h1-h6 Use keywords in headings if possible. This tectis highlights your keyword so that Google focuses on your blog post as much as you have focused the keyword in your blog.
4. Backlinks : After writing the blog, we generate backlink for our post. There are many ways to generate backlink such as commenting on other posts related to your post, directory submission, guest posting etc. Make sure to comment on other’s blog, this gives us nofollow backlink, which gives some potency to our site. We only benefit from this and not harm. So keep commenting.
5. Website Analysis: We use google analytics for website analysis, so that we get complete information about the source of traffic coming to our blog or website, bounce rate, time spent by the user on the site, etc. You also get an idea of the interest of the user and what type of post the user likes more.
6. Social Media : Social media is also a very good medium in increasing the traffic of the website. Where we get backlinks from big social networking sites like facebook, twitter, google plus, we can also make our posts accessible to as many people as possible through community, pages, groups. Therefore, always be active on social networking site, add more and more people with you. Join such groups in which the number of users is high.
7. Site SpeedIn the recent times, since Google has launched the feature of page experience, many bloggers have become very cautious about the speed of their website. They are now understanding how important the page speed of any website is. I do not need much to mention here that this factor of page speed is one of the important reasons for ranking any website.
I will tell you in the next article how to increase the speed of your website. How did you like the information of Seo Tutorial In Hindi Full Guide for Beginners 2021, do tell us in the comments.